|Job Title: Head of HR & Admin (01)||Department: Human Resources|
|Type of Job: Full- Time||Report to: Vice CEO|
- Develop and implement Human Resources Management strategies, policies, and procedures
in line with the company’s guidelines as well as the business needs to proactively impact and contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategies and objectives.
- Determine manpower strategy and needs against current skills and
the requirement, with appropriate policies and procedures for recruitment, career and succession planning, management development, and counseling.
- Ensure recruitment of quality staff in accordance with the required manpower plans and manning
- Develop and implement management development and training programs that will facilitate the development of human resources in an emerging market. The aim is to develop an efficient workforce capable of supporting the business.
- Develop and implement employee and labor relations policies and guidelines to be consistent with the corporate philosophy, business needs, and relevant labor legislation to promote harmonious and effective culture.
- Retain and attract key skills and enhance employee commitment and performance excellence by developing and implementing appropriate reward and performance management strategies.
- Be a proactive participating member of the management team and contribute to the managing of the business to positively impact the company’s strategies and objectives.
- Plan, organize, direct and manage the Human Resource department to achieve departmental objectives and positively impact the company objectives with a cost-effective provision of appropriate Human Resource services.
Other tasks assigned by Vice CEO.
For more Information
Phone : 010 363 487 / 078 543 598