|Job Title: Compensation & Benefit Executive (1pax)||Department: Human Resources|
|Type of Job: Full- Time||Report to: HR & Admin Manager|
- Focuses on the support including payroll administration, records, and wage calculation.
- Ensures legal compliance with all compensation and deductions, analyzes current compensation policies in order to support.
- Implements and administers the company’s benefits programs prepares and distributes employee communications regarding benefits programs;
- Interpret and implement HR policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Reviews our processes and policies and makes proposals for improvement as necessary.
- Prepares and submits monthly headcount and turnover reporting.
- Supervise in implementing and administering benefits programs, including medical, insurance, worker compensation; compensation, employee assistance, and other plans.-
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements: staff movement, NSSF, quotas, work permits, working visa, or anything related to the Ministry of labor.
- Work closely with HR &Admin Manager for employee movement or transfer or salary adjustment.
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper.
- Create an employee handbook and update it regularly.
- Dealing regularly with Inspector from Ministry.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compensation &benefit and Human Recourses roles.
- Proven experience as payroll Officer, Executive, or payroll-related duties.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Knowledgeable of local Cambodian labor law system and compliance.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software.
- Interpersonal skills: Applicants for the position should be able to build rapport, establish relationships, influence, and partner with people across all levels.
For more info, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285