|Job Title: Head of Operations (01)||Department: Cooperation|
|Type of Job: Full- Time||Report to: Vice CEO|
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals for Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Operations
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements;
- Provide the team, functional units, and management with a clear picture of current business performance and progress towards targets via preparation of relevant reports and dash boa
- Support the execution of the Company’s Business Plans and ensure initiatives, budget and KPIs are consistently met;
- Support key cross-functional activities for the team, such as cross-border activities by working with team and cross-department to ensure goal alignment and execution on all
initiatives to achieve Company’s goals.
- Monitor product budgets reporting associated with product platforms, ensuring the budget is fully optimized while proper processes are followed and initiatives are delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Acquire new partnership relationships with strong and reputational corporates companies in the market
- Drive strategic sales initiatives including creating incentive schemes for partners, sales team to deliver outstanding sales results performance and drive the right sales behaviors;
- Accountable for achieving defined target objectives in respect of sales and business growth in alignment with the business direction
- Monitor and communicate sales results regularly to both internal and internal stakeholder to ensure alignment and decision making
Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability;
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation;
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and meter
- Develop and implement programs to ensure risk prevention and fraud awareness is optimized and reduce
- Manage and engage regularly with partners to build strong re
- Constantly lookout to develop new avenues of business with the partner to maximize the partnership potential
- Influence the decision with partners toward achieving strategic common and profitable goals
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to enhance processes, efficiency, and customers experiences
- Manage, lead developer and coaches team to achieve team performance effectiveness, personal career development, and future succession planning.
- Enforce sales performance standards to promote business quality.
- Provide effective and innovative training delivery to staff both offline, online digital communication channel across the whole Sales and Distribution channel;
- Initiate and organize public event management, town hall, define a protocol, partnership event initiated by Sales & Marketing Department
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
For more Information
Phone : 010 363 487 / 078 543 598